Edinburgh hotel city centre, easyHotel Princes Street is located in the city's main shopping area and within walking distance to Edinburgh's Waverley Train and main Bus Station. Additionally there is a 24 hour, 7 days a week shuttle to service flights to Edinburgh's International Airport and the city centre. The hotel offers cheap hotel accommodation in the city centre and is located right in the heart of the city on the world famous Princes Street with direct views of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Gardens. The budget lodging accommodation provides easy access to the city's shopping, dining and famous tourist attractions. So whether you are travelling for business or leisure, visiting the playhouse theatre or usher hall the hotel provides a great city-centre location to base yourself.
Edinburgh Castle dominates the city-centre skyline and from its ramparts you can look down onto the winding medieval lanes, cobbled streets and the elegant terraces that hold over a thousand years of history, mystery and tradition. Yet you will also see a modern, dynamic capital where international festivals and events attract the world's leading performers, galleries display cutting-edge art and the bars, restaurants and clubs create a lively, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a distinctly Scottish twist. easyHotel Princes Street sits amidst this history and provides cheap hotel accommodation in Edinburgh.
125A Princes Street
- National Gallery of Scotland 1.1km
- Edinburgh Castle 1km
- National Museum of Scotland 1.4km
- Edinburgh Zoo 4.3km
- Royal Botanic Garden 2.1km
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre 1km
- Edinburgh Exchange District 0.8km
- Standard Life 0.5km
- Anderson Strathern 0.5km
- HBOS 0.8 km
Hotel Operator Information:
Registered Office: 8 Benview Road, Glasgow, G76 7PP
Registration No: SC349668
Keywords: easyHotel, Edinburgh hotel, hotel in Scotland, hotel in Edinburgh, easyHotel Edinburgh, easyHotel Scotland, budget hotel in Edinburgh, budget hotel in Scotland, cheap hotel in Edinburgh, nice hotel in Edinburgh, cheap hotel in Scotland.
Arrival at the Hotel
When you arrive at the hotel, the doors will be locked. Please use the intercom system and a member of our team will answer and let you in.When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your room and the main hotel entrance.
- Accommodation max 2 adults
- Beds made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows on your arrival.
- A private shower room with wc, washbasin and shower.
- All rooms have heating and air conditioning.
- Mirror and shelf unit with power socket and lighting
- Under bed luggage storage
- Coat/suit hanger and hooks
- Flexible room lighting with nightlight and individual reading lights
- 220v electrical sockets
- Wi-Fi internet access - £6 for 90 minutes
- Flat screen TV – £5 for 24 hours
- Housekeeping service available at £10 for a full room clean including linen and towel change - please book at reception.
- Please Note: all rooms have 1 Double bed not 2 single beds
- Small rooms with window approx 6.5 sq metres
- Small rooms no window approx 6.5 sq metres
- Standard rooms with window approx 8.5 sq metres
- 29 guest rooms
- Four floors – No lift available
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets not allowed other than assistance dogs
- Secure entry
- City Centre location
- Vending machines – hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Internet terminal available – £6 for 90 minutes
On street pay and display generally Mon-Sat, 08.30-18.30, free at other times. Nearest long stay pay car park 0.7km NCP Castle Terrace. (please check in case of local variation)
General Safety Notice
For the safety of all our guests the use of electrical and gas appliances including toasters, kettles and mini cookers is expressly forbidden throughout the hotel.
Directions to the Hotel
From Edinburgh International Airport:
There are several regular bus services between Edinburgh Airport and the city centre. The bus stands can be found in the front of the terminal building outside the UK arrivals lounge.
The number 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city (close to the bus and train stations and the high street.) This service runs 24 hours (N22 - night service) a day, 7 days a week, every ten minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Cost £3.50 per adult, £2 per child one-way. Get off at the stop on Shandwick Place and walk straight down towards Princes Street, the hotel is on your left hand side.
A taxi transfer will normally take 25 minutes and cost about £20. There are two separate ranks at the airport one for city black cabs and one for private airport taxis.
From Edinburgh Waverley Station:
Take the Princes Street exit on foot turning left onto Princes Street, staying on Princes Street walk along for about 5 minutes. The hotel is located on the right hand side facing Princes Gardens.
From Edinburgh Haymarket Station:
From the station turn right onto Haymarket Terrace towards Haymarket, keeping to your left continue along through Shandwick Place onto Princes Street you will find the hotel on the left hand side on the second block.
From Edinburgh Bus Station:
Exit from the bus station turning left onto North St Andrews Street, travel down to junction with Princes Street and turn right onto Princes Street. Walk along Princes Street for three blocks and the hotel is located on the fourth block on the right hand side.